Those over 14 years of age can register www.boutiquetrendz.es as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardian. In minors under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardian is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no event will information regarding the professional, economic situation or the privacy of other members of the family be taken from the minor without their consent.
If you are under 14 years of age and have accessed our website without prior notice to your parents, you should not register as a user.
PRIVACY AND RIGHTS RESPECTED AT www.boutiquetrendz.es
Our company is characterized by respect and due care for the personal data of our users / clients. As a user, you must know that your rights are guaranteed.
Our principles regarding your privacy are the following:
- We do not ask for personal information unless it is necessary to provide you with our services.
- We do not share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in the case that we have their express authorization.
LEGAL REGULATIONS TO WHICH THIS WEB IS WELCOMED
www.boutiquetrendz.es has adapted this website in accordance with the requirements of the Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD) and other applicable regulations, with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (hereinafter RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSICE) .
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Responsible identity: Sitacosmos S.L.
- Trade name: Boutique Trendz
- NIF / CIF: B-76212786.
- Address: C.C. Local clover 18-20. CP: 35509, Costa Teguise. Lanzarote.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: retail sale of textiles and accessories.
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, the personal data that you provide us through the forms on the website will receive the treatment of "web" data. To process the data of our users, we use all the technical and organizational security measures provided for in current legislation.
PRINCIPLES OF APPLICATION TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When we deal with your personal data, we will use the principles contained in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons, these being:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency.
- Principle of data minimization.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality.
HOW WE HAVE OBTAINED YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON OUR WEBSITE
The personal data that we process in www.boutiquetrendz.es come from:
- Contact Form
- Web Client Registration
The interested party may exercise the following rights:
- Right to request Access to your personal data, and obtain information about whether we are treating personal data that concerns you or not.
- Right to request the Rectification of your inaccurate data, or where appropriate, request its Deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right to request the Limitation of the Processing of your Data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to request the Opposition to the Processing of your Data, in certain circumstances and based on reasons related to your particular situation.
- Right to Portability of your Data.
- Right to Withdraw the Consent Provided, without said withdrawal affecting the legality of the previous treatments based on said consent.
- Right to effective judicial protection and right to claim before a Control Authority.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: name, email, subject and message. To answer the requirements of the users of www.boutiquetrendz.es, we use this data to respond to requests and respond to doubts, complaints, comments, among others, that may arise in relation to the information included on the page web, the services provided through the web page, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the web page, as well as any other queries that they may have and that are not subject to contracting conditions .
Other purposes for which we process your personal data are:
- To ensure that the conditions of use and applicable law are met. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help our website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data that is collected.
- Support and improvement of the services offered by our page.
- Other non-identifying data obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user's computer when browsing our website is collected and that we detail in our Cookies Policy.
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 Sitacosmos SL, with address at CC Trébol local 18-20, CP: 35509, Costa Teguise will be responsible for the treatment of data corresponding to users of the website.
www.boutiquetrendz.es does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in various cases collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in such cases, the consent of the users will be required, informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration, all under the strictest security.
LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA
The offer of our services is based on the consent that is requested, as well as the contracting of our services according to the terms and conditions that appear in the Contracting Policy.
The use of your data is legitimized by the European and Spanish data protection regulations in accordance with the following legal bases:
- You have expressed your consent (you have been presented with a consent form to authorize the processing of your data for certain purposes; you can revoke the consent given at any time);
- The processing of your data is necessary for the management and maintenance of a contract signed with you;
- The processing of your data is necessary to comply with our legal obligations;
- We use your data to achieve a legitimate interest and our reasons for doing so outweigh the possible damages to your rights to the protection of your data;
There may be purposes that are permitted under other legal bases; In such cases, we will do our best to identify the legal basis in question and notify you as soon as possible as soon as we become aware of its existence.
- Identification data: name and email.
- Data conservation criteria: they will be kept as long as their deletion is not requested by the interested party.
RECIPIENTS TO WHOM YOUR DATA WILL BE COMMUNICATED
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, www.boutiquetrendz.es shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions. The data will be communicated to the following companies to provide services strictly necessary for the development of its activity, www.boutiquetrendz.es, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
- Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help www.boutiquetrendz.es to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of www.boutiquetrendz.es (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
When you browse www.boutiquetrendz.es, non-identifiable data may be collected, such as IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how our services are used, as well as other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data, there are also the relationships to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
SECRET AND SECURITY OF THE DATA. ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF THE DATA
www.boutiquetrendz.es is committed to the use and treatment of data including personal data of users, with due respect for confidentiality and to use them according to the purpose thereof, as well as it undertakes to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access (such as the http protocols that we use), in accordance with current data protection legislation. www.boutiquetrendz.es cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and, therefore, the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties. As a user at www.boutiquetrendz.es, you are responsible for the correctness and veracity of the data you provide to www.boutiquetrendz.es, thus exonerating Sitacosmos, S.L., from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data they provide, as well as undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to give the complete information, as well as correct, in the contact form provided on our website.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
INFORMATIVE / COMMERCIAL MAILS
In accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), www.boutiquetrendz.es does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. In the form provided on the website, the user has the option of granting their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested in a timely manner. In accordance with Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, www.boutiquetrendz.es undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without proper authorization and identification.
If you have any questions, queries or doubts about the management of any personal information that you have provided, you can contact us through the telephone or email indicated below:
- Phone: 928.511.319
- Email: email@example.com
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when they access our content again. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your pc, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the web, viewed certain pages, etc. and it also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information, such as, for example, visits made or specific pages you visit.
If you do not want cookies to be saved in your browser or you prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options to do so. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways: cookies are always rejected, the browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie, and cookies are always accepted.
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies that you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options: reject cookies from certain domains, reject third-party cookies, accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed), or allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
Regarding third-party cookies, that is, those that are foreign to our website, we cannot be responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies that they include, so the information we offer you is always with reference to the source . If in doubt, contact the webmaster of the domain that created the cookie.
The website's servers will be able to automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is registered in a duly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow knowing the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
The website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures, and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorized access to data. To achieve these ends, the user / client accepts that the provider obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
Any hiring process or that involves the introduction of high-level personal data (health, ideology, ...) will always be transmitted through a secure communication protocol (Https: //, ...), in such a way that no third party has access to the information transmitted electronically.